How to Wiki: Follow this link to find out more about creating and editing pages on this site
Want to test something out? Use the page for Practice wiki syntax
for serious concerns email the system administrators email@example.com
Help: I just deleted/damaged a page by accident!
Part of editing on the wiki page is occasionally making mistakes. Fortunately all mistakes can be corrected. But it will be easier to fix if you do it right away. Here is what you do:
- Go to the "history" tab on the page that you have damaged. You will see a list of all the previous versions of this page organized by when they were saved.
- Identify the version before you made the changes - click on the time/date to see the old version
- When you are looking at the correct (old) version, click the "edit" tab
- Simply save the page with the old version to make it the new version again.
- Try again to make the edits you wanted.